Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's natural, right?

I've heard it's natural for kids to like being naked. What I didn't expect was how I found my son naked.

The night before last we had a "blankie" incident. My son has become attached to his blankie. He was never attached to things like a pacifier before, but he seems to want to drag that damn blankie everywhere.

The night before last the blankie was nowhere to be found. Turns out that the blankie was in my husband's car and he was still at work. Baby C had to cold turkey it without the blankie. It was rough getting him to bed.

Last night he went right to be and I didn't see any sort of activity on the monitor. My husband and I were getting ready for bed and went to check on the baby. There he was, buck naked in his bed with his diaper thrown in front of his crib.

Never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment